Serving Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland, Boca Raton, Ft Lauderdale
A woman goes through many changes and through many cycles over her entire lifetime. From puberty to menopause, a woman’s body is in constant flux. Traditional Chinese Medicine – Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs – can be effectively used by a skilled practitioner to restore a woman’s energetic balance, vitality, and health.
Acupuncture is recognized as a powerful and effective treatment for infertility, but it is also very useful in treating many other conditions pertaining to womens wellness, including the symptoms of PMS – bloating, cramping, irritability, breast distention – as well as the symptoms of menopause – hot flashes, night sweats, mood fluctuations, ringing in the ears, insomnia, constipation, etc..
We have also successfully treated many conditions such as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Endometriosis, Cysts, Fibroids, Amenorrhea (absence of periods) and Dysmenorrhea (painful periods), to name a few. See the causes of infertility for more information on these disorders.
If you are frustrated with the western medical system and are looking for other options to explore, we urge you to learn about acupuncture and holistic medicine. We have successfully treated many women with a myriad of conditions and complaints. We are confident that we can help you too.
We don’t believe in coincidences and we truly believe there is a reason you found our website today. The next step is to schedule a free consultation to learn more about how holistic medicine can help you get back on track. Please call us at 954-586-2273 to schedule your consult today. Some of the many conditions we can treat with acupuncture and Chinese herbs are listed below.
Acupuncture Can Effectively Treat the following Gynecological Conditions:
- Menstruation – Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods), Amenorrhea (No Periods), Irregular Cycles (Long and Short Menstrual Cycles), Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD), Menorrhagia (Heavy or Long Periods), Premenstrual Syndrome – PMS, Acne, Irritability, Bloating, Breast Distention, Cramping, and Depression – Most patients find relief within one or two cycles. Acupuncture and Chinese herbs work extremely well at regulating a woman’s cycle and easing the symptoms often associated with PMS.
- Uterus – Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids (There are many Natural Remedies for Fibroids), Abnormal Bleeding, Vaginal Discharge.
- Infertility – due to Ovulatory, Cervical, Uterine and Tubal Factors (Blocked Fallopian Tubes), Hormonal Inbalance, High FSH levels, Unexplained Infertility.
- Pregnancy – Morning sickness (nausea), Miscarriage Prevention, Postpartum Depression, Post-Term Pregnancy, Abnormal Positions of the Fetus (breach), Natural Labor, Pain Relief, Delayed Labor, Uterine Contractions, Hemorrhoids, Constipation.
- Dealing with Menopause Symptoms – Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, Ringing in the Ears (Tinnutis), Insomnia, Irregular Bleeding, Mood Swings, Vaginal Atrophy, Constipation, Loss of Libido, Migraine Headache.
- Chronic Pains – (PID) Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Menstrual Cramps, Dyspareunia (painful intercourse), Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), Low Back Pain (Menstrual), Vaginismus (Involuntary Contraction).
- Ovary – Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome – PCOS, Ovarian Cysts, (POF) Premature Ovarian Failure.
Acupuncturist Landon Agoado and acupuncturist Robert Herbst specialize in womens wellness and have the training, knowledge and expertise to treat your condition successfully. You have nothing to lose by learning more about this powerful and effective holistic method of treating women’s gynecological issues. Call us today to get started – 954-586-2273. We proudly serve the communities of Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Parkland, Boca Raton, Ft Lauderdale and Pompano Beach.